1 reply [Last post]
's picture
tk credtialen

Hi. hold a preschool teacher credential and im just finishing  my bachelors in child development. what do i need to in order for me to work in transitional Kindergarten 

Tracy Arrowsmith's picture
Joined: 06/15/2009

That would be up to the governing agency in your area. Check with your local Board of Education.